SOI Lived Time

A blog that raises questions about the existential experience of blog writing and other phenomenologically minded notions. Anything written on this blog may be used as blogger examples for my research about the blog-unicating experience. Thanks!

Monday, February 27, 2006

More Blog talk

I spent the weekend having some great discussions about blogging. I think that more research about the actual existential experience of blog writing can be helpful to discover more about this increasingly popular experience. So---all of you blog-unicators out there---what is this blogging experience like for you?

2 Comments:

Blogger Lulu--Back in Town said...

Hey there, Stacey, it's Lauren from the conference. I'll come back and comment on-topic pretty soon, I hope, but I thought I'd at least link you around here: I'm at alittlewideeyed.blogspot.com, Chris is at docnagel.blogspot.com. I and/or Chris will link your blog from ours, and tell folk to hop on over. Hopefully, a few of them will listen!

Hope you got home safe from SPaM!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Hello. My trip was uneventful and my brain is full of phenomenological thinking! I look forward to your insights!

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home